Techni Glass Brilliant Bit 3/4" Standard
- High Quality Diamond Grit
- Solid Brass Body. Resists fatigue cracks.
- Stainless Steel Set Screw, will not corrode over time.
- Diamond Bonding Technique.
1. Open Bit-Holder
2. Loosen the screw on the Brilliant Bit by using an allen key to turn it counter clockwise.
3. Add Grinding Bit, slide the bit down the shaft until approximately 1/8" of the diamond surface is above the work surface.
4. Lock, secure the bit to the shaft by tightening the set screw.
5. Fresh Grit, when the exposed diamond no longer grinds efficiently, loosen the screw and move the bit up the motor shaft to expose a fresh section of diamond.